Stylish gay men want stylish gifts
Desperately searching for that perfect gift for the stylish gay men in your life? We’re here to help you have a gay ol’ time all year long with stylish gifts for your gay men!
Before you shop…
- Make money by getting a check sent right to your mailbox when you shop
- Save tons with awesome discount and coupon codes mailed directly to your inbox
Stylish gay men want these 15 stylish gay gifts
If you’re Jewish, you’re SOL. But, hey, steal from the Christians. I eat rugelach. If you’re Christian, it’s getting down to the wire. Here’s a list of things that, if I don’t already have, I want.
We’ve compiled this list of stylish gifts for the husband, boyfriend, daddy and fruit flies in your life, so indulge.
1. Help him smell sexy and feel pretty
Our favorite gift this year is all things Dr. Squatch. Dr. Squatch has bar soap, hair care, hand sanitizer and now even toothpaste. All its products have manly scents that’ll have your man smelling yummy and your pheromones racing. Our faves are pine tar (yes, pine tar), cedar citrus and bay rum. Best of all, Dr. Squatch uses traditional cold proccessing and all-natural ingredients. So, it’s good for your good guy’s skin.
What he’ll get:
- Cleaner, healthier hair and skin
- A better smell
- More sex (from you)
2. A weighted blanket for cuddling with your gay guy
If you can’t get close enough to your BF, get closer and make him feel a little extra cozy for better sleep with this YnM Weighted Blanket. It’ll fit in any duvet and comes in every size and weight imaginable, so it’s a gift that’s bound to please the most stubborn gay.
Give him the gentle sensation of closeness with you for deeper, healthier and more restful sleep with the latest in modern sleep technology.
He’ll be even more comforted knowing . . .
- the 7-layer technology’s designed to comfort any body size or shape
- it’s made of either breathable cotton or bamboo
- optimized for temperature control
3. Deszon Wireless Charger Stand for all things Apple
Does he have all things Apple but stress about staying charged? Kill his stress and keep his bedroom clean with this specially designed charging stand for his iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods. He’ll love having his nightstand clean, not misplacing his phone or watch before bed and starting each day with all his gadgets at 100%.
For less than $27.00, you’ll find the color best suited for his room, black, midnight green or space gray.
This’ll make him happy because:
- Once the stand is plugged in, he won’t have to worry about any other wire or cord
- It assembles super easily
- This special design will let his Apple Watch act as a clock/alarm clock while it’s charging
4. Have sexy time with him under the Xmas tree
Have fun with him under the Xmas tree with a little holiday game . . . sex dice. Sex dice are fun because no one knows who’s gonna have to do what . . . and that’s the fun. Just roll the dice and submit.
These sex dice are great because they glow in the dark . . . and are perfect for under Christmas lights. He’ll get four dice, two with various sexual positions to try, one with action words, such as “Lick” and “Blow” and one with the names of body parts, such as “Thigh” and “Nipple.”
It’ll take time to warm up and not be so literal with what you roll, as some combinations won’t make sense at first. But, when you loosen up and get creative, the fun begins. Of course, you’ll eventually want to get to the deed. So, dice usually facilitate the foreplay, and at $13.98, they’re worth it.
Why these games get you more bang for your buck
- You’ll get more intimate
- They’ll spice up your sex lives
- You’ll learn more about yourself
5. Gift him more sex
Speaking of doing the deed, do it more often and be more confident when doing it by using Pure for Men.
To be more prepared for more sex more regularly and eliminate the anxiety of whoever’s going to bottom, Pure for Men is a gift from the angles.
Pure for Men is a “specially formulated all-natural fiber blend to promote good health and good times.” It comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule and costs $26.99 for 120 capsules. That lasts one month if you take four per day or 2 each morning and 2 every night like us.
What he’ll get:
- More sex
- More pleasure
- A confident bottom (an anxious bottom makes and anxious top)
6. A clothing subscription
Picking the right shirt, shoes, jacket or anything for a stylish man, let alone a gay man, is hard. Why not get them a stylist of their own with a UrbaneBox clothing subscription box for $65/month or $55 for 6-months?
Bombfell is great because of it’s casual yet urbanesque style. Get up 20% off his order! Who doesn’t love saving a bunch of money like that?
Your guy will get:
- A package every month or quarter
- Customized packages could include shoes, accessories, jeans, shirts, shorts, all designed around his style, fit and the season
7. Stylish hard luggage for stylish gay men
Go to any gay gathering and one of the first questions is, “where’ve you been lately?” Gay men, especially stylish gay men love to travel and look good while doing it.
A great gift, at $117, to give to the well-traveled or businessman in your life is the Delsey Luggage Helium Aero Carry-On Spinner Trolley.
Why is this gift awesome?
- The hard casing protects your man’s goods, even that bottle of wine he’ll bring home for you
- Ours are super lightweight and durable, which is great because we shove a lot in
- These fit into most overhead bins, so he won’t have to delay his trip waiting at baggage claim
8. Stylish gay men love Mother Earth
Stylish men today know that taking care of our planet is necessary and is a great way to stay in style. With the ME.Mother Collapsible Straw Set at $15 you can go in style and help save the planet. It’s also a great gift for the guy who loves to travel, with its handy spork and easy-to-use cleaning tools.
A second great way to take care of the earth is to ditch the plastic toothbrushes and floss for a greener option you won’t feel bad about trashing. Give him the ME.MotherEarth PREMIUM Charcoal Natural Bamboo Toothbrush & Eco Biodegradable Floss Set to help him keep his teeth and the earth clean also for $15.
What you need to know:
- Both products use plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging
- Use reusable steel and/or natural and biodegradable parts
- They’re compact, stylish and guilt-free
9. Stylish gay men look sexy in sexy underwear
Gay men love underwear so much it’s amazing there’s not a Victoria’s Secret for men. But better than Victoria’s Secret is Andrew Christian, the gay men’s gay underwear maker.
Boxers and other old-man underwear make us cry, and we appreciate a well-fitted and juicily filled brief. Ah, straight boys, most women do, too. Ditch grandpa’s panties.
You both appreciate that:
- All packages are hand-selected by Andrew himself
- All underwear uses the softest fabric and highest quality elastic, including our Ultra Slimming Elastic
10. Cuff him
Cuffs aren’t just for play. Give your favorite guy these fun cuffs, and he’ll play with you all night long. Not only do they look stylish, they’re great conversation pieces. For less than $50, these cufflinks will jazz up any suit or office attire. Plus, they’ll set your gay apart from the non-gay suits with Tom Ford style links.
Your Super Bowl ring inspired cufflinks don’t make up for the fact that you don’t have a Super Bowl ring. Go for something better.
Why these cuffs slay:
- They’re fun and abstract
- They’re easy to clean
- Come with a special box for storage
11. Give your stylish gay man big balls
David loves Sazeracs. Some say it’s America’s oldest cocktail. Truth be damned, they’re yummy. Regular ice cubes makes any highball bland. For your stylish drinker, bigger is better.
Give him these large Kitch ice cubes or give him these large Tovolo ice balls. They melt more slowly than traditional ice cubes and let your high-baller drink more slowly. For as little as $8 and $10 respectively, your favorite gay will impress his guests, cocks and hens alike.
Why get these:
- They’re big and size matters
- They can also be used for freezing juices, cooking wine, stock, soups, leftovers and baby food
12. Save for politics, Russian men and Moscow Mules are hot
Lick the rim of a Moscow Mule in a glass and you’ll quickly learn it’s a sad state of affairs. Sadly, too are many bars. Your home shouldn’t be. For as little as $22, give your favorite gay his own copper cup collection by Advanced Mixology. That’s a better mix!
By spring, your man will be ripe for a fete of Moscow Mules. Give him a good rim and a quality mule with this affordable and stylish gift.
Why there’s no better rim:
- This mug is 100%, pure copper
- It’s tarnish-resistant, so he’ll always have a clean rim
- It comes with a lifetime warranty, giving you more bang for your buck
13. Put a sock on him
Stylish businessmen don’t have much leeway when it comes to style. Socks are an exception. Bedazzle your gay with Happy Socks, and they’ll be light in the loafers both literally and figuratively.
At $14 for an individual pair or $48 for a boxset of four, there a literally thousands of designs with which to make your stylish gay man happy. Give it to him until it hurts.
Why Happy Socks will make him so happy?
- Happy Socks offers protections for sexual orientation and promises to pay all employees a living wage
- He’ll be able to jazz up any outfit for any event
- Even cankles will look cool
14. Stylish gay men love Dollar Shave Club
I quit shaving because it’s a small pain and facial hair’s fashionable. David shaves and prefers to shave and save. Razor blades are damn expensive and a man with thick hair can dull a blade faster than a Latin mass. A four-pack of razors at Target goes for $12. $12 a month is $144 annually.
The Dollar Shave Club starts as low as $1 a month + shipping & handling.
You can even start him off with just $5 for the first month! Then you can buy him multiple gifts.
Why he’ll want to join the club?
- Future buys will be cheaper than going to the store
- He can stop going shopping
- Dr. Carver’s Daily Shave Butter is buttery goodness
15. Keep your stylish gay men liquored up
My sister sent one of these to us before we jetted off on vacation the other year. What seemed like a novelty is now a necessity. Your man will love the Carry On Cocktail Kit when he wants to fly in style. Let him be the mix master with this awesome mini cocktail mixing kit. A perfect fit for his carry-on.
For just $27 apiece, make your cabin seat first-class with your own tonic, thimble-sized jigger and travel-size bar spoon. Ring the cabin bell for your first-class delivery of gin, vodka or whiskey and you’re on vacation before liftoff.
He’ll love this because:
- Each makes a cocktail for 2, cause you know he loves to flirt when he’s a mile high
- They can be easily stuffed in his Happy Socks as a stocking stuffer
- They’re already been groped and grabbed by TSA, so they’re TSA approved
16. Stylish gay men stay stylish when traveling
For the well-traveled, organization is a must. For $18, give your man these TravelWise collapsible cubes for wise traveling. You and your man can keep your essentials, nonessentials and unmentionables organized so well no one has to die.
These packing cubes go from fitting together tightly packed luggage to being a portable dresser in seconds to every hotel room a home.
These are a solid purchase because:
- They make packing, a miserable task to begin with, a breeze
- They’re lightweight, durable and keep items secure
17. Send your stylish gay man away (or go with him)
What’s the point of gifting gay travel items if they can’t afford to travel? Get them outta your hair like that gray by giving these travel gift cards by his favorite brands to his favorite destinations far and away. Nothing says, “Merry Christmas, and I love you” like “Get outta here!”
Gift cards go far because they’re easy and never disappoint. So, save yourself the hassle and be sure to make him happy.
Why these are all the shopping you ever need:
- They’re simple
- They make everyone happy
- You can give as much or as little as you like
18. Drown the silence for stylish gay men
The only thing worse than a lack of cocktails poolside is a lack of thumping disco beats. Give your bikini-clad body beautiful this musical Bluetooth speaker by reliable speaker maker, JBL, and turn any poolside repose into a partaaaaay for just $80.
These speakers go anywhere, too. So, you gay man can listen to his favorite diva anytime, anyplace.
These speakers rocks because:
- they’re wireless, so they go anywhere
- offer surround sound, so the sound sounds great
- rechargeable, so the dancing never needs to end
19. Give him a gurl he’ll love all his own
From Alexa Carrington to Alexa Woods to Alexa Papadopolous, there’s indubitably an Alexa your gay loves. If not (or even so), give him his very own Amazon Alexa to keep safely in the privacy of his own home for $25.
He can’t cut her hair, but he’ll hear all about the latest celeb styles as he drifts to sleep with the only girl he’ll ever let in his bedroom.
He’ll think she’s the best:
- The speaker’s better than ever.
- Alexa takes over 10,000 commands.
- She plays music, answers questions, reads the news, checks the weather, set alarms, controls compatible smart home devices, and more.
15. Give him the fuzzies
Still water and wine go together like Madge and Gaga. Keep your queer quenched and fight his hangover by giving him this SodaStream.
Once you tell him drinking lots of water makes wrinkles disappear, he’ll love this gift (and you) forever for as little as $95. We got one years ago and love it like a firstborn son and save more money than ever.
Why SodaStream’s a dream:
- They look stylish on any counter.
- They travel.
- Dinner guests love options.
These are our fifteen-holiday suggestions for the mo in your life. Hopefully, these ideas will take some of the pain out of the insufferable holiday shopping season. Happy holidays to you and all the stylish gay men in your life!
20. DC Comic Books
Got a guy who loves Star Trek, gaming and comic books? Then, up to 90% off DC Comics are a must-get.
This deal only lasts until January 3rd, so don’t miss your chance to make your gay geek especially happy this holiday season. With every print at $4.99, even those normally priced at $29.99, please the geek.
Best gift for your gay friend (you know, you GBF)
21. Philips Norelco Stainless Steel Multigroom All-in-One Trimmer
Does your gay friend shave his head or style and trim it between professional cuts? Does he trim his legs, should hair or “down there”? If the answer’s “yes” to any combo of these, he’ll love the Philips Norelco Stainless Steel Multigroom All-in-One Trimmer complete with its own carrying case.
We travel a lot and I take mine with me everywhere. And, at $55, you’ll love it as much as he will. Trust me!
- He’ll no longer need blade oil, which everyone loses or runs out of
- The rechargeable battery now lasts up to 6 hours, meaning he won’t have to worry about how far an outlet is from the tub
- There’s now a 5-minute quick charge for single trims – lifesaver!
22. Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift
One of the things that amaze me about myself – and others, too! – is my healthy and young-looking skin. No really! We’re often asked, “You’re how old!?” We attribute that to a consistent routine that includes applying Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Anti-Aging Body Lift to our faces every night.
Every. Single. Night.
Osmotics is the only thing I’ve gone to bed with more than my husband. With the anti-aging magic of it copper peptides, your GBF will love it as much, too. I get the 5 oz/$94 jar, and it lasts me three months+ because I only apply a small amount.
- It firms bust, belly & behind for visible lift, and
- improves the appearance of crepey skin
Great gifts for your husband or boyfriend (gay, straight or otherwise)
23. Cartman 148-Piece Tool Set
The best part of having someone by your side in life is to have someone to laugh and share with, to travel and aspire with and . . . . to help you fix that squeaking doors. So, help your man be a better helper with this Cartman 148-Piece Tool Set, a general household tool kit that stays organized and easily portable with a specially molded box for just $25.00.
Complete with most of the tools needed for small home repairs, fix any hinge, hang any picture and cut any wire without having to call a handyman – just call your man – with this complete set.
Also . . .
- all the tools are made from environmentally-friendly resourced materials
- and are heat treated and chrome plated to resist corrosion, meaning they’ll last forever
24. Acqua Di Gio for Men
Nothing makes me more excited (maybe I’m exaggerating) than the smell of a good smelling man. Other than the natural scent of a good smelling man, nothing beats Acqua Di Gio for Men.
With a combo of calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine, there’s no better stocking stuffer for under $100.
What’s good to know?
- Applied appropriately, on pulse point to the wrist, inner elbow or neck, 1 bottle lasts years
- It’s a fresh and sensual scent reminiscent of the Mediterranean Sea
25. Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue
The other cream I can’t live without is Peter Thomas Roth’s Power K Eye Rescue. If I go one night without using it, I can’t look at myself in the mirror because I can see that I’m not the fairest of them all.
This is another high-end gift for your man at $100 for 0.50 oz, but he’ll love looking at you loving looking at him. So, everyone’s happy and it’s well, well worth it.
It’s worth it because:
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and lines
- Provide antioxidant benefits with all its Vitamin K, Vitamin C, and Green Tea
- Finally, a little dab’ll do ya
Gay couple gifts (meaning you both get it in the end)
26. Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser
Help them feel rejuvenated, refreshed and invigorated with this Galaxy Premium Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser by Aroma Outfitters. Even traditional medicine is getting on board with the out of this world health benefits of essential oils. Guaranteed to last longer than those essential oil diffusers made of sticks, this $45 gift goes far.
With its LED lights, this diffuser is a one-of-a-kind conversation piece. What better way to show you love them both than giving them the gift of beauty, art and health.
- There’s a 100% money-back guarantee
- Its medical trade tank ensures safe diffusion
- They’ll never expect a gift like this
27. A Honeyfi account
As this is a money blog for queer people, we’d do you a disservice if we didn’t share our #1 favorite budgeting app, Honeyfi. We’ve had Honeyfi on the Queer Money® podcast twice to discuss their study that showed gay couples who talk about money regularly have better sex. We love Honeyfi because it lets couples progressively share their accounts and personal financial information, along with savings goals, customizable budgeting and spending tracker, and spending notifications and analytics as their relationships grow.
New couples save $700 after just one month of using Honeyfi. And, get this, with the special discount we negotiated with Honeyfi, you’ll get a 10% discount off the $59.99/year or $9.99 per month fee, costing you only $53.99 or $8.99 respectively.
They’ll love . . .
- The increased financial security that comes with talking about money
- The better sex that comes with talking about money
- Less stress and improved mental health
28. Opux Insulated 2 Bottle Wine Carrier
No one needs a wine carrier but everyone likes being extra. Give your favorite couple everything they don’t even know they want with this wine tote with shoulder strap. Not only is this tote sleek and streamlined, with 10 color choices there’s a color to match every couple’s style.
For just $21.00 for a 2-bottle tote and $23.00 for a 3-bottle tote, their arrival at any party will make the other guests happy because they’ll be looking good and have wine to share.
The extra on this extra
- Adds protection for transportation
- Is temperature controlled
- Shoulder strap is detachable
29. A gay sex toy kit
One of the best parts of having a l/t boyfriend, partner or husband is experimenting, and you know your favorite couple likes to play. Surprise and delight them with this LANYHU nylon and leather toy set.
At just $23.00, they’ll get way more from you than they ever expected and you’ll get a lifetime of thank yous. Spread the love with nights of endless fun.
The other tricks with this treat are
- Made with high-quality, environmentally friendly material
The best for gay men who have everything
30. The Gay Agenda Undated Calendar
The gay man who has everything has a lot going on. Help a gay brother out with this LGBTQ-inspired calendar. This calendar’s perfect because it doesn’t include dates. That means you can buy a bunch of these calendars to gift year-after-year to all your LGBTQ friends, especially at the reasonable price of $9.51.
What makes this pocketbook size planner even more special is that it includes inspiration quotes from leaders throughout LGBTQ history. That’ll keep your gay man who has everything motivated.
Why he wants this?
- He’ll stay organized
- He’ll be more productive
- He’ll show his pride while winning work and life
31. A stylish coffee cup warmer
The guy on the go drinks a lot of Joe. So, get your man with everything this stylish coffee cup warmer that looks like it’s made by Apple to keep his Joe hot. Not only is this warmer easily portable and waterproof, it comes with auto on/off to turn off automatically after he removes his mug.
At $22.99, this gift is a steal relative to the happiness it spreads.
The more you know
- Keeps tea, cocoa and hot toddies hot, too
- Works with any cup or mug
Our favorite boxes for stylish gay men
32. Beachly clothing subscription
Picking the right casual shirt, shoes, jacket or anything for a stylish man, let alone a gay man, is hard. Why not get them a stylist of their own with a Beachly clothing subscription box for 1 box/quarter with $180+ retail value charged $99/month or 1 box/quarter with $180+ retail value charged $85/month (pre-pay and save $56)?
Beachly is great because of it’s casual yet beach-inspired style. Get up t0 10% off when you use discount code ‘Winter10’! Who doesn’t love saving a bunch of money like that?
Your guy will get:
- A package every month or quarter
- Customized packages could include shoes, accessories, jeans, shirts, shorts, all designed around his style, fit and the season
33. Andrew Christian monthly
Again, Gay Men + Underwear = Happy. For under $16 a month, give your man stylish underwear sent to his mailbox monthly.
You both appreciate that:
- A free pair of sexy undies the first month
- He’ll find a new reason to be sexy every month
- He’ll watch his collection grow and grow
34. Bright Cellars
If you know us, you know we love wine – and there’s a good chance your favorite good, gay guy does, too. What we love more than drinking wine is taste-testing new wine. That’s why we love Bright Cellars. Bright Cellars curates wines from around the world based on subscriber’s unique preferences then delivers any number of wines with the frequency optimal for your gay guy.
A recurring box of 4 wines cost $60, and using this special link will get your guy $50 off his first box of 4 bottles.
What makes this special
- Users take an easy, almost fun tasting quiz to start their customized curation
- He can skip or cancel anytime
35. Birchbox for better grooming
Gay men love our products almost as much as we love our travel. For $10/month or $110/year, Birchbox Grooming will give your stylish gay guy feel-good grooming and self-loving product designed especially for men, including skincare, makeup, tools and more. He’ll also be able to upgrade to get monthly lifestyle products or accessories, and he’ll have you to thank all year round.
What he’ll love
- He can create a custom profile to get the products he’ll most like
- After providing his first 5 sample review, he’ll get another $5 off coupon
- He can earn reward points for future purchases
36. Freshly for freshly prepared food
Does your guy hate to cook or simply not have time to cook? Answer his prayers with chef-prepped and healthy gourmet meals by Freshly sent straight to his door. All he needs to do is heat and eat. Amazing, at $8.99 per meal (prices vary depending on the plan you choose for him).
Better yet, Freshly uses zero gluten, refined sugar, or artificial ingredients. As if this couldn’t get any better, get $60 off your first four orders ($15 per order) of Freshly with code LAUNCH15.
He’ll also love . . .
- Meals average 500 calories, range from 300 – 650 calories if he watches his weight like most gay boyz
- Customers can specific dietary preferences and needs, from vegetarian to vegan to pescatarian
37. Urbanebox for more clothing
Give your man a monthly supply of individually curated clothing package based on his styling preferences, and he’ll be happy looking good round the clock. At just $65/month, that’s a pleasure that can’t be beaten.
If your stylish gay man doesn’t need a box sent to him every month, he can modify his delivery schedule at any time just for his needs, as members can pause their account up to 3 consecutive months.
You should know
- With every box sent, Urbanebox donates $1 towards the cause of helping children all over the world
- Lady friends can subscribe, as well
38. Drift Away Coffee
Two things are certain for most men in the morning, morning wood and a cuppa joe. Give your gay guy personalized freshly roasted coffee sourced globally and delivered to his doorstep just two days after roasting with Drift Away Coffee. Customize delivery and other options from as low as $14/month.
- Every shipment includes the origin story so he’ll know your coffee and the coffee former
- 5 cents for every pound donated towards long term coffee sustainability (World Coffee Research)
Note: This article contains affiliate links, meaning we’ll receive payment at no cost to you if you buy through these links. We only recommend products we use or thoroughly vet and would recommend to our moms. Buying too many of these is how you live fabulously broke. To live fabulously with financial security, start here.