Hi there! You new here? We love that you found our gay little corner of the web. Here at Debt Free Guys, we’re all about helping queer people live lives they truly love inside and out. We think happiness is a 360-degree experience (purpose, love, money, wellness, and lifestyle) that you also deserve. After reading our article below, see how we can help you more here.
What’s a vending machine side hustle?
Looking for a low-risk side hustle to replace your full-time income? Try vending machines! Vending isn’t just snacks and drinks anymore. And in the right location, it’s hugely profitable with minimal time invested. While you’re here, grab your free copy of the 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life.
Hear Lakinya’s advice on vending machine side hustles
Investing in a vending machine
Lakinya Francis is the Founder of iKrave Vending, a consulting firm dedicated to helping aspiring entrepreneurs build their own vending machine business. Lakinya offers a series of online training courses as well as 1:1 mentoring to support clients, and she is on a mission to help people achieve financial independence through vending machine operations.
On this episode of Queer Money®, Lakinya joins us to explain why vending is better than having a brick-and-mortar store and share the diverse range of outside-the-box products sold in vending machines today. She describes the startup costs associated with vending, the time it takes to service machines, and the potential profit you can earn with a vending business. Listen in for insight on pitching a machine to property owners and learn how Lakinya can help you launch a side hustle in vending!
Topics covered with Lakinya Francis
- The diverse range of outside-the-box products people are vending now
- What makes vending better than having a brick-and-mortar store
- The startup costs associated with becoming a vending machine entrepreneur
- What profits look like in vending and how soon you could start to make a profit
- How you might scale a vending business to replace your income
- How Lakinya’s clients are having success with vending beauty products
- How long it takes to load and clean a pair of machines on a weekly basis
- How to pitch a vending machine to a property owner
- When Lakinya suggests securing general liability insurance for your machine
- Where to buy items wholesale to fill your vending machines and what products have the best ROI
- How to decide where to place your vending machines for the best return
- How Lakinya can help you launch a vending business of your own
Connect with Lakinya
Resources for your vending machine side hustle:
- 5 Building Blocks of a Happy Gay Life
- Lakinya’s Vending Courses
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email [email protected]