Why We Express Gratitude
We at The Debt Free Guys have a ton of gratitude for the abundance that we continue to attract. We truly believe that what you focus on expands.
Our lives are ever expanding because we are focusing (expressing gratitude) on so many good things right now. Take for example our recent reach expansion with credit.com. Through our relationship we have been able to connect to such great sites as Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, and Time’s Money site. We honestly believe that this is because we have focused on and asked the universe to help us expand our reach, which in turn allows us to achieve our goal to help as many people relieve the stress and suffering due to massive debt.
In addition to being grateful for all our recent friendships with other personal finance bloggers, authors and media representatives, reinforces to us that we are surrounding ourselves with the right people. Once again, what we think about expands as we spend more time with like minded people who want to help others live a better and bigger life.
We Want to Share With You
One of our favorite ways to express being thankful is to share with others what has motivated us and helped us grow. One example of this are all of the other great motivators, who through their words expand gratefulness in our world today. Thus the reason we wanted to share all of these awesome quotes with you.
So with that here are some of our favorite gratitude quotes. Thank you for following The Debt Free Guys.
- Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance that lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy to them. — Stephen Richards
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. — Maya Angelou
- There is always, always, always something to be grateful for! — Anonymous
- Be thankful for what you have,; you’ll end up with having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough. — Oprah Winfrey
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of the virtues, but the parent of all the others. — Cicero
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. — William Arthur Ward
- Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty. – Doris Day
- Gratitude to gratitude always gives birth. — Sophocles
- It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy. — Anonymous