Hi there! You new here? We love that you found our little corner of the web. Here at Debt Free Guys, we’re all about helping people experience the freedom of becoming debt free! Would you love to feel that relief? After reading our article below, see how we can help you more here.
What is it like to work with your spouse?
Want to start a business with your partner and keep the relationship good? On this Queer Money® podcast, we discuss how to work with your spouse and love them. Make financial independence easier by paying off high-interest rate credit card debt. So, get the 7-Step Credit Card Debt Slasher here.
Building a business with your partner
Bret Shuford is a Creative Life Coach and Broadway actor best known for roles in Wicked and The Little Mermaid. Stephen Hanna is a Broadway performer and former Principal Dancer with the New York City Ballet. Bret and Stephen were married in 2011, and together, they created Broadway Husbands, a platform dedicated to proving that ‘you can love who you love and love what you do.’
On this episode of Queer Money®, Bret and Stephen join us to discuss the pros and cons of working with your spouse, describing what they’ve learned about each other and how it’s brought them closer together.
They reflect on how long it took to start making money with Broadway Husbands and explain what content creators can do to protect themselves from the comparison game.
Listen in to understand how Broadway Husbands is helping Bret and Stephen prepare for retirement and learn how the business gives them the artistic freedom to pursue the projects they want.
Hear from Bret and Stephen as they discuss how to work with your spouse:
- Why Bret & Stephen went into business together as Broadway Husbands
- The pros and cons of working with your partner
- What Bret & Stephen have learned about each other from working together
- How doing Broadway Husbands brings Bret & Stephen closer
- How having their own business affords Bret & Stephen artistic freedom
- How long it took for Bret & Stephen to start making money with Broadway Husbands
- How Broadway Husbands is helping Bret & Stephen prepare for retirement
- How Bret & Stephen set boundaries around their personal and professional lives
- Why comparison leads to self-sabotage and procrastination
- What content creators can do to protect themselves from the comparison game
- Bret & Stephen’s goal to normalize LGBTQ families and make the arts trendy
Connect with Bret & Stephen
Resources on work with your spouse
- 7 Different Types of FIRE on Queer Money® EP285
- 7-Step Credit Card Debt Slasher
- Debt Free Guys on Facebook
- Debt Free Guys on Twitter
- Queer Money Facebook Group
- Queer Money on Instagram
- Debt Free Guys on YouTube
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Email [email protected]
Watch below rather than listen to this Queer Money®:
How can you get more Debt Free Guys and Queer Money®?
Get more help to start your own business:
- Why We Need More Queer Business Leaders
- How to Separate Business & Personal Finances
- 10 Pros & Cons of Starting a Side Business