Cute gay date ideas on a dime
You want to treat your BF or hubby to something special date, but you don’t have the money. Never despair! Here are 30 fabulous gay dates to share with your man when your wallet’s thin. Also, get the Best Boyfriend Calendar Ever here.
30 cute gay date ideas
- Do a picnic on the living room floor, using mostly/all existing food from your fridge and cupboards – maybe splurge on a decently priced bottle of wine.
- Go to a local coffee shop or tea house and read together.
- Go ice skating at night, and hold hands with your man while you flip, lutz and axel.
- Cook dinner together, using mostly/all existing food from your fridge and cupboards with sexy music playing in the background.
- Workout together. You spot him. He spots you. Put in an intense workout, then maybe get another intense workout later that night.
- Do a couple’s vision board of what you want your lives together to look like.
- Go to yoga together. Yoga makes intense bed workouts more fun.
- Challenge another couple to a game night.
- Hit local landmarks, museums and parks to take a fun and whacky picture of each other. Share the most off the wall on Instagram and Facebook.
- Go hiking together, maybe with a surprise lunch packed in your bag for when you reach your summit – again, using mostly/all existing food from your fridge and cupboards.
- Shop a flea market together to see who can score the most interesting find.
- Color adult coloring books together with good music playing and a good bottle of wine.
- Do a spa night – Sit in a bubble bath together, complete with exfoliating body scrubs followed by facials, foot massages and nail treatments. This, too, is better with reasonably priced wine.
- Play cards or a board game.
- Have an evening of playful sex.
- Take a dance class together.
- Bar hop the gay bars in your town with one drink per bar/club. Try to meet one new person per stop.
- Do a puzzle together.
- Hit up your local drag show and max yourself out to one drink per person before you go home to watch Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Amazon Prime or iTunes.
- Learn something together.
- Find something fun, free and cheap to do from your local gay rag.
- Make a video telling everyone why you love each other, and then post it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. We need love LOVE on social media.
- Spend the whole day in bed, complete with meals, TV and whatever else excites you.
- If you can’t be with each other, send each other sexy texts, whether words, pictures of videos.
- Make cookies or cake together from scratch and let a la mode mask your mistakes.
- Go to your local sex shop, buy a sex game and take it home to play.
- Watch a foreign movie on Netflix or Hulu that you wouldn’t normally watch.
- Go sledding in your local park.
- Build a fort in your living room to pretend you’re camping and let the fun go where it may.
- Go thrifting to see who can put together the most stylish outfit.
For the not-so-creative, hopefully, this gives you fun and fabulous gay date ideas for your budget. Remember that if he’s worth it, he’ll want to spend time with you no matter how much it costs. Lastly, don’t forget to download your copy of the Best Boyfriend Calendar Ever here.