The Credit Card Pay Off Course
It’s a reality of suck – we know – but the truth is you likely have credit card debt. Whether you just have an annoying amount or a suffocating amount, the #1 things you need to know about the Credit Card Pay Off Course is it’s your solution to paying off all your credit card debt once and for all, for better or for worse.
2. It will eliminate your debt stress
It’s tough, isn’t it? We know how you feel because we were once there with our $51,000 in credit card debt.
You’re smart, you work hard, you’re a good person, yet there’s this constant stress on your back. You feel isolated and alone because of it. Our debt was the last thing we shared with anyone, including each other.
You’re wondering how it got to this point or you’ve resigned yourself to accepting it. We couldn’t accept that we were helping people with their money at our day jobs and ruining our lives at night.
You think to yourself, “Everyone has credit card debt,” or “credit card debt’s now a way of life in America.” Well, neither of those are true, and you’re not alone. Hello! We’re with you.
The truth is that most people have credit card debt at some point in their lives, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The truth is that no matter how much credit card debt you have, you’re still smart, you are a good person and you don’t deserve to have this constant stress on your back.
The truth is you just don’t have a plan to pay off your credit card debt.
The truth is, with enough motivation and the right plan, you can do anything . . . including paying off all your credit card debt!
3. The course, like winter, is coming soon – like less than two weeks
We’ve been working on it for years, talking about it for months and it’s finally here. The Credit Card Pay Off Course will be available – for a short time only – between January 13, 2019 – January 21, 2019.
It’s the only tool available that will walk you through step-by-step how to pay off all your credit card debt. If that’s not better than a go-go boy without inhibitions, our unique cowboy-themed Debt Lasso Method will help you pay off your credit card debt faster than you ever thought possible.
Last but not least, by the time you’ve completed the course, the course will have paid for itself and you’ll be well on your way to financial independence – you know, no longer someone else’s bitch.
Who doesn’t want that?!
4. Why we created the Credit Card Pay Off Course
When we were renting that basement apartment and confessed that between us, we had an eye-popping $51,000 in credit card debt – you’ve heard the story – we felt alone, isolated, like homo-anomalies who should be denied our gay cards. The fact is, shocker (keep it clean, boyz), we weren’t the only ones in credit card debt.
The queer community’s struggling with debt and we need help. This may be a yawner, but get a load of these stats:
- MassMutual’s State of the American LGBTQ Family showed that the average LGBTQ family has $12,085 in credit card debt, 16% more than straight families
- That same study showed that the average queer family has roughly $40,000 more in student loan debt, which means we’re using a higher percentage of our income to pay debt versus day to day expenses or needs
- Prudential’s 2017 LGBT Financial Experience survey showed that 39% of LGBTQ individuals and 40% of coupled LGBTQ people said existing debt was their leading financial concern
- Student Loan Hero’s LGBTQ Student Loan study showed that queer students assume 17% more in student loan debt than their straight peers, and 79% of LGBTQ students have both student loans and credit card debt – WTF!
- Prudential, Honeyfi, Experian and MassMutual’s combined studies show the queer community disproportionally spends on dining out, travel, personal hygiene and pets to make ourselves feel better
Do you feel better?
This is why we created the Credit Card Pay Off Course!
5. This is what you’ll get with the Credit Card Pay Off Course – and the getting’s good
The Credit Card Pay Off Course is our proven step-by-step system to break free of all your credit card debt . . . no missing steps . . . no confusion. It’s like if you spent a certain amount of money at your favorite store (ES in Barcelona) and as you’re checking out they offer you one of three complementary bags (you chose black and pink). It’s like if that happened. 😉
The Credit Card Pay Off Course comes complete with:
- Videos to successfully guide you through every step of the way
- Reading that boils down the necessary info into short, actionable steps to succeed
- Checklists to keep you on track and motivated
- Spreadsheets and calculators with instructional videos to slay your credit card debt like you’re Jason Momoa and get you on your way to financial freedom
- The Credit Card Pay Off Facebook Group to ask questions and engage with others like you paying off their credit cards, too
- Weekly Facebook Lives in the Credit Card Pay Off Facebook Group to answer all your questions and help you win
Plus, be among the first 100 to sign up for the Credit Card Pay Off Course and get a free copy of our book, 4: The Four Principles of a Debt Free Life and the first 50 will also get a 2-on-1 (we’re not Tumblr!) coaching session to get personalized credit card coaching advice tailored to your needs.
6. Here’s what are people saying about this credit card debt crushing course
The Debt Free Guys’ Credit Card Pay Off Course helped me realize my financial self-care is as important as other self-care for myself and our community. – Michael C
Because of the Debt Free Guys, my husband and I started our personal finance journey. With all the tips they provide, we eliminated our credit card debt in less than a year. – Claudia P
It’s easy to keep swiping the card without paying attention to the consequences. With the Debt Free Guys, we found the help we truly needed to get us back on track. – Brandon & Alex B
Shout out to the Debt Free Guys who are saving me $150/month in interest [with their Debt Lasso Method]. I look forward to being out of consumer debt much faster . . . total savings will be about $2,250. – M Morris
The Debt Free Guys bring a different financial perspective regarding the LGBTQ community that other financial advisors don’t. They have made me seriously think about my finances and how I spend my money. – Joe P
7. Here are all the course deets
Here’s the deal, you are smart, you do work hard, you are a good person and you don’t deserve to stress about credit card debt. And, with the Credit Card Pay Off Course, you won’t.
Because the course isn’t available until Sunday, January 13 and because the holidays just ended and it’s time to return to the 9-to-5 grind, sign up to get notified as soon as the course is available and be among the first 50 to gain access and all the freebies – you won’t miss your chance to get the Credit Card Pay Off Course and you’ll get free shit!
That’s the shit! See you on January 13th!