It’s time to pay off your credit card debt for good and start living the life you’ve always wanted!
Put thousands of dollars back in your pocket
Do you ever wish you had more money? How about more money for travel, for retirement, for building your best life?
We did too.
As a newly dating couple, we felt the pressure to keep up with our friends, to go to all the happy hours, to travel to great destinations and to always look like we walked off the pages of Out or Details magazines. We wanted a fabulous life.
Yet, we were living a fabulously broke life because we were doing all the fabulous things with credit cards. We eventually got to a point that the credit card bills were holding us back rather than giving us a fabulous life and things needed to change.
That’s when our simple and effective credit card pay off system was born.
We’ve made it easy to follow
$51,000 in under 3 years
Hey there, we're John & David!
Because we know what it’s like to be in debt (we had a massive $51,000 in credit card debt), we want to help people just like you become financially free, too.
We’ve seen first-hand the feelings of hopelessness, fear, anxiety and pain that come with struggling financially. You don’t have to live like that. We created a system for ourselves that allowed us to pay off all that credit card debt in less than three years. We don’t want to keep that to ourselves, so we're sharing it with you and the millions of others who struggle every day with the burden of credit card debt.
Our lives changed immensely after we started paying off our debt and so will yours.
- We started to spend on things that made us happy
- We set up rewards and celebrated as we reached financial milestones
- We’ve since been able to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, England, Mexico and Spain three times, all because we are no longer paying massive fees on our credit cards
The step-by-step that will change your life
- Videos – For each step, you will get a video as a simple guide to what you can do to achieve success at every level of the course
- Reading – We’ve boiled the necessary information down into short, to the point packages of reading that drive home the value of each step and what you need to do to make it work for YOU
- Checklists – Along the way we provide you with a simple checklist of steps to take that keep you on track and motivated
- Spreadsheets and Calculators – We created simple Excel spreadsheets and calculators with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials that will empower you with the information and numbers to not only slay your debt but put you on the path to financial freedom and wealth
- Custom Credit Card Pay Off Facebook group allowing you to ask questions and engage with others like you trying to pay off their credit card debt
- Optional Weekly Group Video Calls to answer your questions and keep you motivated to DO IT!
We guarantee that if you complete all five units and implement each step that you will see financial progress and that you will start to pay off your credit card debt. Will it be immediate? Of course not, it took us three years to pay off $51,000. If you commit to stop adding to your credit card debt by controlling your spending and enact the steps that are provided, then we will refund your purchase 100%. (Click to see the full guarantee)
What People Are Saying
All your questions answered
How long will I have access to the plan?
For a lifetime, whichever comes first - yours or ours.
How long does it take to complete the plan?
Some people have completed it in 5 weeks. Some people have completed it in 1 year. It's really up to you.
Will it work for me?
The saying goes, “Nothing worth having comes for free.” Now I think we can all think of a few exceptions to that rule, but the truth is, financial independence and breaking free from credit cards is going to take some effort on your part. The more you apply the material, the faster you will see progress.
Who shouldn’t sign up for the plan?
This course is not designed to help you discharge your debt and never have to pay for it. This plan is for those who are ready to stop anchoring their future earnings to their past purchases and start living a fabulous not fabulously broke life.
What if I don’t have the money to sign up for the plan?
The average American household pays roughly $1,109 per year in credit card fees and interest. Most people who sign up for the plan recoup their cost within two to three months. So, the question is, can you afford not to sign up for the plan?
Why do you charge for the course? Shouldn’t it be free?
Sure, some of the information we share is online, even on our websites at debtfreeguys.com and debtlasso.com. But, that's not working 100% for everyone. It didn't work for us.
Is it working for you?
Plus, the Law of Equal Exchange says that we can’t truly get something without first giving something of equal value. Just as you should be paid for your experience, education, time and knowledge, so should everyone else.
Finally, we’ve spent hours creating and testing this bundle for you. Everything it took us and other members years to learn is now in one convenient, effective package designed for your success.